Training and Exercise Calendar
Embedded below is a calendar of trainings and exercises offered by the City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department. For those wishing to follow EMD course announcements on Eventbrite:
- Log into your Eventbrite account.
- Go to any event that EMD has posted and scroll down until you see the section about City of Los Angeles - EMD and click the button that says <Follow>
- Go to the top of the page, and hover your mouse over your Profile name, which will open a drop down menu.
- Click on <Account Settings>
- Now that you are on the Account Information page, click on <Email Preferences> on the side menu
- Under the Email Preferences page, there's a section for Notifications. Check the box for <When an organizer you follow announces a new event>
- Click <Save Preferences> at the bottom
Those interested in signing up for courses can also go to the EMD Eventbrite page.
City of Los Angeles employees should register for classes using the City Personnel Department's Cornerstone portal.
Courses will be posted to Eventbrite 2-3 months prior to the course date. General program questions may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org